Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

What a fabulous Saturday for Pennsylvania sports!! (The ones that matter, anyway! ;) PSU, the Phillies, & the Flyers all won. And the Eagles beat the Falcons today!! Now, if only the Phillies can win Game 4 tonight this would be the greatest weekend in Pennsylvania sports history!! (And all while I’m living in Alabama….hmmmph!)

Tom and I had a good week. We managed to get through til the weekend. We spent all day Saturday trying to distract ourselves from the stress of Saturday night’s game by cleaning, doing laundry, cooking, and baking (okay, only I cooked and baked).

Saturday night we nervously watched Penn State win a tough one against OSU while looking for my parents on tv. In typical Dad form, we didn’t even know he was at the game until I get a pix message of him in the horseshoe!! After the win, we were able to breathe for a second and then we watched the rest of the Phillies game (thanks rain delay!) while looking for my Philly friends on tv.

Here are a couple pics my dad sent me from Columbus!

Rushing the field after the win!!



Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!

1 comment:

Dad said...

You should call and check on your old parents more often!