Sunday, June 28, 2009

I officially declare it........

THE START OF BIRTHDAY WEEK! As you all know (or in case you don't, click here) I like to celebrate my birthday all week long. My actual birthday is July 2nd, but my big birthday pool party is next Friday, so with a last minute invitation to happy hour on Friday I decided to declare the kick-off of birthday week this past Friday. We went to the J. Clyde for some high quality happy hour drinks with a few friends.

Saturday I spent ALL DAY sitting down indoors at a course for work. It was excruciating sitting inside all day but the content was pretty good and ultimately I'm really glad I went.

Today has been awesome so far. We spent the afternoon chillaxin' by the pool (listening to Michael Jackson) and tonight we're going to The Wine Loft for a free wine tasting followed by a free acoustic show by Carolina Liar.

No comments: