Thursday, December 17, 2009

Currently

Excited about Christmas parties this weekend, Christmas "vacation" (and by "vacation" I mean being off work Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday! *note sarcasm*)
Worried about a friend and a family member who are going through difficult times
Reading On Becoming a Leader (Okay so I haven't started reading it yet, but I ordered it and it's sitting in The Oaks office waiting for me to pick it up...if I can ever get home from work at a decent hour!)
Creating documents in Google Docs...my new favorite application (since mini-lappy doesn't have MS Word)
Loving that it's almost Christmas!!!
Hating that we won't be home for Christmas....and that it hasn't really felt like Christmas yet
Wondering where we'll be in a year
Craving ice water
Hoping Tom will get up off the couch and get me some ice water :)
Watching on TV (currently) Family Guy and then Will & Grace, (recently) ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas
Listening to Christmas music, All the Pretty Girls by FUN
Looking forward to watching all of the Bowl Games in Hi Def on the big screen!!

No comments: