Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ugh.....

Today was awful, one of those days I just hate. One of the bad things about interacting with so many people throughout the day is that occasionally you are required to interact with truly awful people. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt because you never know what some people are going through, but the truth is there are just some people out there who are rude and ignorant. It bugs me so much that people can act this way but it frustrates me even more that I let these negative interactions bother me so much! I also hate that I'm having one of these days so close to Christmas. I want to be happy and carefree but I'm feeling seriously depressed with all of this negativity replaying over and over in my head. Luckily, I have great friends at work that know exactly what I'm going through and I have an understanding, patient husband who lets me vent all of my frustrations and helps me realize all of the positive interactions that I have every day. It's a shame that one negative exchange can overshadow numerous positive events and weigh so much on your mind.

No comments: