Saturday, January 29, 2011

This Week at Work....

Welcome to a new series I like to call "This week at work." (Okay, I lied, I'm not going to make this a new series....but saying that just makes this post a little less random :)

This week at work...
  • I met a fellow Penn Stater
  • I spent a day in inpatient and didn't like it at all (3 months ago I never thought I would have said that!)
  • I covered ortho clinic (by myself) for 3 different docs who saw 52 patients (Normally this clinic is covered by no less than FOUR different PTs throughout the day)
  • We finally got to check out the little bar with a Penn State flag in the window that I drive past everyday for an after-work happy hour event
  • I volunteered to stay until 7pm one night to learn!
  • In the same day, I was told by one person that they could "hear the Birmingham" in my voice and I was told by another person that "they thought I was from central Pennsylvania by the way I talked." (Just wait until I'm here long enough to add a midwestern component to my voice!)

No comments: