Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Currently

Excited about Spring, Chicago in the summer, the Chicago river being dyed green for St. Patty's Day
Worried about If we're going to go on vacation this summer (I know, what an awesome thing to be worried about ;)
Reading The giant stack of magazines that have been building up under our coffee table, Hyperbole and a Half
Creating A schedule at work that satisfies their needs and makes me happy
Loving The awesome deals I got at Target last week (including a FREE pair of jeans!), Sleepytime tea
Hating The fact that warm weather is still months away!
Wondering what the next year has in store for us
Craving Clementines. I've eaten two 5lb boxes in the past week!
Hoping I continue to enjoy my job as much as I have the past 3 months
Watching on TV HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother), Mad Men (On Demand), Gossip Girl, My Life as Liz
Listening to My own created radio stations on pandora.com
Cooking Lots of veggies, things in the crock pot, Best Ever Chicken Noodle Soup (Hoping to have another Freezer Cooking Day this month!)
Looking forward to Sitting on the back deck drinking coffee in the mornings, friends coming to visit this spring/summer, taking Bailey to the Dog Beach

No comments: