Saturday, June 18, 2011

Currently

Excited about my birthday 4 day weekend!
Worried about a relative going through a difficult time
Reading
Eat Pray Love

Creating a work out schedule that I will actually stick to
Loving that it isn't completely dark at 9:00 and that it's cool enough to sit on the back deck and relax
Hating days without a single cancellation or no-show (although I guess that's a good sign for job security?!)
Wondering
when I'm going to find a suitable vacation rental for our August vacay
Craving Havarti dill cheese and rosemary garlic triscuits
Hoping
to be better at menu planning this month
Watching on TV ID Network, Always Sunny reruns
Listening to Nickelcreek, a bunch of old mix CD's
Cooking honestly? Not much of anything lately! We've been grilling a lot of meat and veggies whenever we get the chance!
Looking forward to a little bit longer of a vacation in August, Mom and Dad visiting in July, My Birthday

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a good book.