Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The cutest tights in the world

Last weekend I went to a baby shower for a friend from work. It's fun hanging out with the work crew outside of work, and there is never a dull moment. It was at a country club in one of the suburbs so it was all decorated for Christmas and was so cozy. The food was really good and Jen got a lot of great gifts. My favorite part, however, was when my coworker's baby, Liv, decided to pee through her diaper and ruin her Christmas dress. Why was that my favorite part?


Because she got to wear her back-up Santa tights!


Look at that belt!!!! Hhahahahaha. Too adorable. Also, Bailey now thinks that anytime there is a wrapped present around, it's for her. I guess that's what we get for letting her open her own Christmas presents every year ;)

No comments: