Sunday, February 05, 2012

Target Ad and the Puppy Bowl

Tom's mom sent us this picture of a Target ad the other day, with a comment that says "Anne and Tom, haha!" I can't help but think she is somehow a fly on the wall in our apartment, as this couldn't be more accurate! I'm always lounging on the couch on Dell mini and Tom always vacuums. Although for the record (and so you don't think I'm a complete bum) I am usually somewhere else in the apartment cleaning when Tom is vacuuming.
Today Bailey and I watched the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet. At first she was more interested in the squirrels in the tree outside the window than the adorable puppies on the tv.

But then she finally decided to watch. I think she was trying to figure out where the squeaker toys were hiding. She could hear them but the only thing she could find on the floor was what's left of her raccoon carcass from Christmas.

No comments: