Friday, June 29, 2012

It's BIRTHDAY WEEK!!! And Bailey's birthday too!

I officially declare it BIRTHDAY WEEK! I'm off today with my regular schedule and we're off work next Wednesday for the 4th, so I took off Monday and Tuesday as well for a little Birthday Staycation.  Soooo excited!

We also decided to celebrate Bailey's birthday last week (since we don't know her actual birthday....sad).  But we think she was about 6 months old when we adopted her in December of 2008, so that makes her 4 this summer! She had a great birthday!!

Licking her lips while we were out grilling the other night

Entertaining me when I was home sick

We got a $5 free toy coupon from Pet Supplies Plus for her bday, so we walked over to get her a new toy.  She couldn't wait to get at it!!

She tried to carry it home, but was more obsessed with "killing" the squeakers

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay....happy birthday week. so what are you going to do on your birthday stay-cation. You shouldn't do laundry, clean the house, cook anything healthy. You should sit on the porch, watch lifetime movies, walk by the lake. Have a beer at the Cubby Bear :)

ALB said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I can't NOT do laundry, clean and cook! But the good news is I've already designated one day for all of that stuff. Fun things will ensue on the other days :D

Kajal said...

Happy Birthday Week! I second Kelly's comment!

ALB said...

Thanks Kajal!!