Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Keepin' busy...livin' for the weekend

I've been trying to get over a cold for the past few days so I apologize for not blogging. First football weekend was wonderful. We watched Penn State kick some zip-butt with some friends, ate yummy tailgate food (Ciara-everyone loved your buffalo chicken dip recipe!), and drank a few cold ones. Did any of my loyal readers watch the game and see the (crazy) (drunk) guy in the raft that they showed toward the beginning? That was my dad's friend Earl in my dad's raft...too funny. We're sitting there watching the game and then we see Earl paddle by in a raft on national tv.

I got my haircut! I'll have to post a picture....it's really short (for me)! It's above my shoulders. I love it, Tom's getting used to it. It's a big change but I was mentally prepared for the short hair....I'm used to it already.

My training has been kinda "eh" this week for Team in Training. I want to keep running but I don't want to get any sicker than I am right now. I ran 6 miles on Sunday (a new personal best for me) and 3 miles yesterday. Hopefully I'll be able to run at least 3 more days this week. Check out my site (link to the left under "links") to see all the fun people who have donated! (Your name could be on there too!)

Work is getting pretty busy....like CHOP busy. But everyone is really good about helping out other people when we get crazy so that's really good.
I'll try to blog again before the weekend....but if not.....


GO STATE, BEAT IRISH!

No comments: