Monday, September 11, 2006

Weekly Update

Man....Penn State.......what was that all about?! We are a young team, we are a young team, we are a young team. Seriously though, we are. Plus if Ganter could actually hold the ball for a field goal the whole game might have gone differently. Hopefully he's the last Ganter playing for Penn State solely because his dad used to be the offensive coordinator. At least the Eagles won! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I ran 7 miles yesterday for my long run! Our official "team runs" start this Sunday for Team in Training (at 6:30 in the morning!! ahhhh!). But at least we'll be done running before it gets hot out. It's been low to mid-80's this week and it's been great! This morning it was 73 degrees and I was about to get my winter coat!



Here is a pic of my hair right after I got it cut! I haven't worn it curly yet because it turns into a fro after about 40 minutes ;) I really like it though! I'll post a pic of it when it's straight (how I normally wear it) as soon as I get one.




There are a few updated pics of the apartment in this album. I think they're on the 3rd & 4th pages.
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/552366746kmCnOj?start=0

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the short hair.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwww, thats the sweet little girl, I remember stepping off the blanket onto the lawn in front of Old Main. Just a tad reserved about wondering from the security of mom and dad, yet brave enough to take the steps that would continue. Larry !