Sunday, September 24, 2006

Oops!

Eeeek! Sorry I haven't blogged in a week! Work and Team in Training has kept me extremely busy! I'm bummed right now because I thought we were going to get the Eagles game because on the schedule it says "televised nationally" but apparently not because we're getting the giants/seahawks game. At least the seahawks are up 21-0. And Eagles are winning right now too so that's good.

So yeah we have been down a couple therapists at work so it's been really busy. But it's going well so I can't really complain. I'm at 24% of my financial goal for Team in Training. I have to be at 60% by October 23 so keep your fingers crossed for me! (or donate! or give my website to friends you have who might be interested in donating :)). I'm going to try to get some corporate sponsors, because that would help me out big time. So if you work for a major company and have any contact info with HR/annual giving please email me! (alb245@yahoo.com)

I ran 7 miles today for Team in Training. I had to run by myself though b/c the team didn't run together at 6:30 because it was thundering and lightninging (is that a word?).

And oh yeah, it was HUMID! I got really excited last week because for 3 days it was nice and cool and I thought fall was finally here....yeah, for the past 5 days it's been mid-high 80's and HUMID. I'm ready for fall!

We had some people over to watch the PSU game yesterday (so close psu, so close). We made Jackie's pepperoni dip from the recipe she gave us for the shower...it was AWESOME!!! It was gone in like 5 minutes.

Everything else has been going well. I'll try to blog more than once this week! Here are a couple of pics of Bham from The Vulcan (second largest statue in the US next to the Statue of Liberty)...there's a fun little Alabama fact ;)



No comments: