Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Unfortunately, Tom and I were not able to make it home for Thanksgiving this year so we had our own little Thanksgiving....just the two of us. We even cooked a turkey....and it turned out yummy!!! Everything actually turned out really well except this one dish that I tried to make....it kind of tried to explode (ok, not explode, boil over) in the oven but it still tasted good :) And we went for a nice run in the morning too so we didn't feel guilty about stuffing ourselves. I tried to trick Tom into running 6 miles....but he kind of figured it out.

Today we got up at 4:45 to hit the Black Friday specials (If you don't know me too well, I'm kinda obsessed with finding really really good deals on things)....like for example.....my 200GB Internal Hard Drive that I got today for only TWENTY DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!! My computer won't know what hit it! (which I'm kinda worried about....hopefully it will still function after I install it). Ok, enough of that :) Tom came with me this morning but slept in the car while I faced the masses and waited in line FOREVER! But well worth it. Oh yeah, did I mention the weather was beautiful yesterday and today? Mid 60's yesterday and low 70's today! Hopefully it will be like that on Sunday morning for my 17 mile run! Here are some pics of us on Thanksgiving....they're not the best quality b/c they were taken with my phone camera and our disposable.....but we shouldn't be having that problem anymore after today's Black Friday sales O:)

Tom carving the turkey

Tom is hungry!


And so am I!!


Tom and I before Thanksgiving Dinner!

No comments: