Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

So I'm sitting on the couch, enjoying the new year by watching football and basking in Penn State's bowl win when I realized I haven't blogged in a long time! The past couple weeks have been such a whirlwind! We went home for Christmas, which was really nice. We stayed at Tom's parents for a couple days, then went up to my parents for Christmas (watched the Eagles win!!!!!!) and then came back to Tom's parents again before flying back to Bham. Then I went back to work and I had to work Saturday and Sunday too so I've been extra busy. We had some people over last night for new year's eve. We had a blast but can I just tell you how weird it was to celebrate new year's in a different time zone?! We watched the ball drop but it was only 11! Then when the ball dropped for our midnight it was kinda anti-climatic because we already saw it drop ;) Ok, I need to get back to the couch before my imprint goes away ;P I'll update more later and post some pics. Marathon is in 6 days!!!! Ahhhh!!!!! :)

No comments: