Sunday, January 14, 2007

Stromboli!

Oh my gosh! I just made the BEST STROMBOLI EVER tonight! Actually it's more like a stromboli-calzone. I forget what the difference is between the two, but I only put pepperoni and mozzarella and ricotta cheese in it (b/c I'm super picky) so I think that makes it a calzone. Anyways it came out awesome. I'm so psyched too because I've been craving a good calzone ever since I left Philly and I haven't had anything that compares so far....until tonight :D Actually, I don't think I've had any calzones since I've been down here! There are no good Pizza places and the ones that I've heard are good aren't close to our apartment!

Running is spreading like a disease through the Bodenstine household. Guess who ran 7 miles this morning with me?! Tom! We're both going to run the Mercedes half marathon on February 11th. 4 weeks to go! I think the only way to guarantee that I keep running is to keep signing up for these races. I know the Nashville 1/2 marathon is in April and I hear that's a fun race. We'll see :)



I know, who puts a picture of themselves pretending to eat a stromboli on their blog?!

No comments: