Saturday, February 10, 2007

Extremes

It's supposed to be 26 degrees tomorrow at the start of the Mercedes 1/2 Marathon! Why can't I run a race in nice 50 degree weather?! It either needs to be 80 degrees (Disney) or 30 degrees (Mercedes)! Tom is going to run with me so I'm excited for that! I'm thankful actually because I haven't run much in the past week because I've been sick. I even stayed home from work one day last week, and I never do that. The doctor told me it was allergies (even though I've never had allergies in my life) and gave me some clarinex D. I definitely feel a lot better, but my head is still kinda stuffy at times.

Anyways the race tomorrow should be pretty fun. We went to the expo last night and picked up our race numbers and are free stuff (T-shirts, water bottles, chances to win a mercedes!). I'm looking forward to the free Jim 'N Nick's, free micholob ultra, and free massages after the race! It's supposed to warm up to 50 degrees by noon so hopefully the post-race party will be a lot of fun. I'll post more after tomorrow and hopefully some pictures too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Allergies definitely change when you move from the north to the south...mine are 800 times worse down here.