Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ikea withdrawal

Let's see, what's new? It's been pretty warm down here in Bama. High 60's all last week. I'm actually enjoying it and hoping it stays like this for a while. Although I do have to say that during last week's trak shak run I was having some bad flashbacks from the Disney Marathon! I'm not looking forward to running outside when it gets super warm.

Today I've basically been a lazy bum because one might say I had too much to drink at last night's theme party at our friend Brian's. I did make some more calzones though....yummy. I'm going to Atlanta at the end of this week for a SCI (spinal cord injury) course so I'm pretty excited about that. And I'm hoping I'll get to go to IKEA too so we can finally get a new coffee table with the money Pappy gave me for it at Christmas. Tom HATES our current coffee table. One of my roommates from college dad made it and it's definitely taken a beating over the years. I miss not having access to TWO Ikeas like in Philadelphia! Anyways I've heard this is a pretty good course so I'm hoping to learn a lot. Adios for now!

No comments: