Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy Super Bowl Day!

I've officially become a bad blogger. Every time I thought about blogging this week, something else would grab my attention and I'd do that instead. Anyways........

Happy Super Bowl Day! Too bad it's not the Eagles! But I'd be a nervous wreck all day....or else I'd be playing beer pong all day like what happened a few years ago. I hope the Bears win just because the Manning family kind of bugs me....but I don't really care either way. We're going over to a friend's place to watch the game. They're having a "Souperbowl" Party and making lots of yummy soup.

My running hasn't been going to well....I am sick. I kept waking up with a sore throat and hoping it would go away but it just keeps getting worse! I'm sure 6 days of work this week didn't help! But I can't complain. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by the half-marathon next Sunday! I really hope the weather is just like today. Mid 40's....perfect running weather.

I miss snow :( It frosted here the other night and we had to scrape ice off our winshield (with Tom's old UAB copy card because we don't own a scraper....we live in Alabama!)

I've also become obsessed with HGTV. I can't wait to have a house some day and have everything just the way we want it! Ahhhhh, some day.....probably in like 10 years....*sigh* ;)

I can't believe it's February already!

No comments: