Monday, September 17, 2007

Fly eagles fly....

I'm writing this during halftime of the Eagles game (of which they are sucking....might I add). We've already had to force ourselves to accept that they're not going to have a good season this year!


I had some interesting attempts at baking this weekend :) I worked all day Saturday (boooo). Sunday I made sloppy joe's in the crock pot (yum), pumpkin roll, and pumpkin bread. The pumpkin roll didn't turn out pretty, but it tasted good! I'm just not good at rolling things. The pumpkin bread turned out pretty good. I'll post some pics below.


It's been mayhem here in Bama with Auburn losing (again!) on Saturday and Alabama coming back to beat Arkansas. Penn State took a while to warm up, from what I hear (Bigten network + Anne working = No watching the game!) Hopefully next week's game will be nationally televised so we'll be able to watch as we go into the big house and kick the snot out of michigan (please please please please!!!)


OK I better get back to the couch just in case Donovan feels like throwing a few good passes and the Eagles actually score some touchdowns!
Pumpkin Roll

Pumpkin Roll

Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin Bread

No comments: