Sunday, September 09, 2007

How many rush yards did Notre Dame have?

Oh, that's right.....ZERO! Hahahhahaha. How sweet it is. Saturday was a bit of a crazy day between all my cooking (see post below), tearing cabinets out of a friend's kitchen, attending a baby shower, and watching Penn State kick the pants off of Notre Dame! But all's well that end's well! Even Matt was cheering from Hawaii (note.....2:45 pm eastern time = 8:45 AM Hawaii time). Only a true fan starts tailgating with the rest of us.



Here's a pic of Penn State's final touchdown my dad took with his phone and sent it to me......I really need to get him a pix/flix texting package during football season!
Wish I could have been in Happy Valley for that one! The white out looked awesome on tv. See post below for details on the rest of my weekend.
WE ARE....................

No comments: