Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Philly Cheesesteaks...yummmmmmmmmmm

So on this website that I go to a lot everyone has their own "food blog" or cooking blog. I get kind of motivated and think about starting one but then I realize/remember:
1) I can barely keep up with my regular blog and
2) Half the time I'm talking about food on this blog anyways ;)

Tonight for dinner we had cheesesteaks. Soooooo good. And very easy. We recently got an Aldi near here........it's like a discount grocery store but some of the stuff in it is good and dirt cheap. I think it's crazy that the same company that owns Aldi also owns Trader Joe's......or is it whole foods? I think it's Trader Joe's.

Anyways..........hope everyone had a nice Labor Day (I was at work....laboring away ;) Tom and I are very much looking forward to the PSU v. Notre Dame game this weekend. Saturday morning we are going to help a friend do some reno's in her kitchen by tearing out her cabinets and then I have a baby shower to go to in the afternoon. After that it is all beer and football for us. I think I'm going to try and make pepperoni bread for us to munch on. I'll post pics/recipes if it's any good! I hope I never become intolerant/allergic to beer. I would be miserable ;)

No comments: