Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy 100th Blog!

This is my 100th blog :) It only took a little over a year to get to 100....it probably would have been sooner If I wouldn't take so long to update sometimes!!


Let's see.......this weekend was pretty fun for me. I ended up not having to work yesterday (yay! First time in 14 days!) So I just got caught up on a lot of stuff around the house and relaxed. Tom was in lab all day yesterday and today. He has a big presentation coming up tomorrow. And I'm not even going to mention the word football right now. I don't want to talk about it :(

I've been cooking a lot this weekend. Well, let me rephrase, the crockpot has been cooking a lot this weekend :) Ribs last night and BBQ pulled pork again tonight. I made this cinnamon breakfast casserole recipe from this one cookbook that my mom gave me, but it's more just like cake with sugar and cinnamon on top (still excellent, just not super breakfasty....Oh well, it'll work).


We've been having some really pretty sunsets lately (although I haven't been able to enjoy them from our balcony because I've been at work!!) but here's a pic of one I took a couple weeks ago.



No comments: