Friday, July 10, 2009

Fab Friday

It's Fab Friday!!!!! Do you want to know why? I'll tell you.

1) Tom has been gone ALL WEEK and he gets home tonight

and

2) Tomorrow Tom is taking me on a SURPRISE weekend getaway!

Now allow me to go into more detail.

1) Tom has been in Snowmass Village, CO all week at the Pathobiology of Cancer Workshop. He had to apply to go and he got accepted so he has been there since Sunday learning about, well, the pathobiology of cancer.

2) Whenever we go on trips I am the planner. I plan everything, I organize everything, I book flights, hotel rooms, rental cars, etc., I even have itineraries (I'm a little neurotic). I was completely surprised (and ecstatic) when Tom told me HE wanted to take ME on a trip and he was going to plan everything AND it was going to be a surprise! I love surprises! So I have no idea where we're going (okay, I have a little idea, but really it's just a guess). All I know is that we're not staying in a hotel and we're not camping (thankfully).

Hope everyone has a good weekend! Tune in next week to find out where we went!

No comments: