Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happenings

We've had a pretty happening summer so far...and it's only about to get more happening this weekend! We're going to Art on the Rocks tomorrow night and we're running in the Retro Run Saturday night.


Last Friday night I went with my friend Paige to the Barking Kudu because they were giving away a free mountain bike and she really wanted to win it. Long story short - She Won!! Later in the evening we went for sushi (I've really been craving sushi lately) and then we ended up at this random karaoke bar with a very...um......eclectic mix of people. It was pretty awesome and I'm pretty mad that I didn't think to take any video while I was there!
Last night we went to the Wine Loft for a little bit to hang out with some friends. We had some good wine, good company, and an all around good time!

No comments: