Friday, July 31, 2009

Goal Update

1. Do my core stabilization exercises every other day....at least! Fail :( You would think that I would be able to do this, given the fact that I give HEPs (Home Exercise Programs) to patients almost daily! I probably ended up doing them every 3rd day.
2. Get a new basil plant (yes I need a new one.....long story short, Bailey happened to my original basil plant) and possibly a tomato plant. Fail. Haven’t had time to scope out a hanging plant basket.
3. Go to Art on the Rocks Pass! What a lame goal :) But what a fun time!!
4. Run a 5K in under 30 minutes (in rockin' retro gear) Fail. I forgot I put a time constraint on this! And given the fact that I was running in 88 degree weather in this, I don’t think we made it in under 30 minutes.
5. Have the best 29th Birthday Week eva!! :D Pass :) Another easy goal. Thankfully I set a couple easy ones, otherwise I would have failed the entire month!

August Goals
1. Buy a new basil plant
2. Apply for a new position at work (if it becomes available….)
3. Brush Bailey’s hair every (other) day. She has started to shed for some reason.
4. Finish A Thousand Splendid Suns
5. Open a Roth IRA
6. Decide if we’re flying or driving to Pittsburgh in November for Jay’s wedding…..and buy our plane tickets if we decide on flying!

No comments: