Sunday, January 24, 2010

January Weekend

Other than this, we had a pretty good weekend. Saturday we took Bailey to the dog park where she got to play with all of her friends. There were some pretty huge dogs there, one in particular that took a special liking to our little friend, Casper. And then there was a super cute border collie, who took a special liking to Bailey...the kind of liking that might produce little Border Collie/Bailey puppies if Bailey wasn't fixed. (Which would probably be some of the cutest puppies EVER, in my humble opinion).

Saturday night we enjoyed a cozy dinner at Chili's, one of our restaurant weaknesses. Sunday morning it was pouring down rain, but actually warm enough (for a little while anyways) for us to enjoy our coffee on the balcony....in JANUARY!! I love coffee on the balcony and I'm going to take advantage of every nice day I can until it gets too hot. Then Sunday afternoon we helped Brian and Anne load up ALLLLLLLLLLLL of their belongings and enjoyed one last dinner as a group (at Mr. Wang's).

I always love me some weekends, but lately I've been craving them! I seriously cannot wait until the weekend. I've been enjoying every second of them. And although I LOVE football, it's kind of nice that I don't have to base my entire weekend around 1 (or 2) games. 4 more days...........

No comments: