Saturday, January 30, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day!

I've been in SUCH a cooking slump lately. I can't think of anything that I want to cook, and when we get home, nothing sounds good. When I plan our meals ahead of time, it's so easy to come home and pop something in the oven or whip something up if all of the ingredients are right there. So I decided that tomorrow I will invest a little bit of time in the kitchen, and make a bunch of stuff that we can freeze. And the best part? My friend Payton from work is coming over to do it with me! Here is what we are planning:
  • Spicy Chicken Noodle Casserole (1 for dinner on Sunday, 1 for the freezer)
  • Taco Soup (1 for the freezer)
  • Almond, Chicken, & Rice Bake (2 for the freezer)
  • Crock Pot White Chicken Chili (1 for the freezer)
  • Beef and Rice Enchiladas (1 for the freezer)

I planned a couple of other easy meals for the rest of the week:

Stay tuned for pics and to find out how it goes!!

No comments: