Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Currently

Excited about Destin trip!! Hosting my first coupon class!
Worried about where we'll move to when Tom is finished with grad school
Reading don't judge me......still reading On Becoming a Leader...I'm just not that much of a "reader"
Creating meals for the whole month of March
Loving weekends with nothing to do
Hating that we will miss The Drankas when they come to Bham
Wondering when I'm going to start feeling more energized
Craving a new couch
Hoping 1) work becomes less stressful/busy and 2) my back doesn't flare up after this year's beach trip
Watching on TV The Office reruns, My Name is Liz, Gossip Girl!
Listening to NOTHING BECAUSE LIVE 100.5 WENT OFF THE AIR :( :( :( :( :( :(
Looking forward to weekends, Destin, my birthday (yes, it's 4 months away and I already have it planned out. Hey, it's a BIG one!), and coffee on the balcony as it gets warmer!

No comments: