Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The search....

...for the little black dress is OVER!! Wooooooooooooooooo!! I found this perfect J. Crew dress that someone was selling on ebay last month. The only problem? She was selling it for about $30 more than I was willing to pay for it. Why not just order it brand new from J. Crew? Because they were selling it for about $90 more than I was willing to pay for it! So that dress came and went but fortunately I found another one about a week later and bid on it and won! A few other people were bidding on it too, so I knew if it didn't fit or if it wasn't what I was looking for that I would be able to turn around and sell it. It arrived after a hectic/stressful day at work so imagine my glee when I tried it on and it was perfect!!! Also, Tom and I bought our plane tickets for Sarah's wedding this week!! Can't wait to see these two get married!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

YAY! I am so glad because I wasn't finding anything that looked like Anne and didn't cost a small fortune! I'm excited you too are going to get some face time with your family in the PA!