Saturday, May 22, 2010

May goals?

Is it too late to do May goals? How about I do just one. Stay on top of everything at home and don't let clutter accumulate. I was on a role the other night after reading this post over at Org Junkie. I went through my closet and cleaned out 3 big bags worth of stuff.

I'm soooo not good at the "one year" rule. Another thing that I rarely do when I am going through old clothes is try them on. I did that the other night and it helped me to get rid of so many more clothes! There were quite a few sweaters, pants, and shirts that I have just been holding onto because they are "cute." Well, let's just say they're not so cute anymore. I'm glad I was able to get rid of some "stuff" and hope I continue this mindset in other areas of the house!

1 comment:

Laura said...

So awesome, way to go!!