Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas in Chicago!

Merry Christmas!! Tom and I had a very peaceful, relaxing Christmas day here in cold, snowy Chicago! We spent Christmas Eve watching two of my favorite Christmas movies, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and Bad Santa. Bailey even cuddled with me for a little while...I guess that was her Christmas present to me ;)

Christmas Day we enjoyed coffee and a breakfast casserole while watching the Yule Log On Demand and looking outside at the snow covered trees and street.

We didn't get each other a lot of presents this year, but the ones that we did get were useful/cost efficient and special. Tom's present from me in the foreground ;)


And of course, Bailey loved opening her presents from us and Aunt Jackie.


Here is a video of her opening her treats from Aunt Jackie.



For dinner we had a marvelous turkey complete with homemade gravy that I made from the pan drippings at Thanksgiving. We had a few sides, but kept it relatively simple. It was so delicious. I hope everyone else had a marvelous Christmas too! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: