Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tiger Seasoning!

Our awesome friend Paige sent us a surprise package the other day.......complete with Tiger Seasoning!!! I am *so* excited! This is the secret ingredient in her Best Ever Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, and it also happens to be the most difficult thing to find in grocery stores EVER! I haven't even tried to look for it here, because I couldn't even find it when we lived in Birmingham. I'm so excited to own a whole big bottle of it and can't wait to try it in other recipes!!

2 comments:

Brian said...

The bottle itself is definitely Winning. Is "Try Me" the brand? Or just a registered trademark? And the tiger on the label is like "I'm the one with the Adonis DNA and Tiger Blood, Charlie Sheen."

ALB said...

I don't know?? I think "Try Me Tiger..." is the brand, because there is Try Me Tiger sauce too.