Saturday, April 09, 2011

Spring Teaser!

It is a balmy 62 degrees right now in Chicago and I'm sitting on our back deck enjoying the weather. Bailey is basking in the sun (she really missed her calling as a cat) and somewhat keeping me company (except for when she escaped down the stairs and did the Basenji 500 in the yard before I could get the gate up to keep her up here with me).

My brother is currently hanging out with us for the weekend. He stopped on his way back from Dallas where he had to go for work training. We're having a much more low-key visit instead of seeing all the sights of Chicago like last time. Matt thinks he is the dog-whisperer since he somehow tricked Bailey into cuddling with him on the couch (twice).


It's supposed to be 81 degrees tomorrow! We'll see how long this nice weather lasts....I'm not holding my breath!

No comments: