Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

I LOVE Halloween! Although it's probably my 4th or 5th favorite holiday (behind Christmas, my birthday, Thanksgiving, and maybe New Year's). But still, it ranks right up there. Work was fun yesterday seeing all of the little kiddos dressed up. Today is a cold rainy day so far but it should still be a fun one. I currenlty have a Charleston Breakfast Casserole in the oven and later we have plans to take Bailey trick-or-treating at our next door neighbor, Kingston's house, followed by watching some Penn State football and ending the evening keeping the order at a couple of Halloween parties. Sounds like a pretty good day to me!!
Bailey the Ballerina!

*This was just us messing around last night (and tricking her with treats!!) We wanted to order this banana costume from Target for her but they were sold out :( So I found my tutu from when I was about 5 years old and guess what? It fit Bailey perfect!

No comments: