Sunday, October 25, 2009

Relaxing weekend

Why do weekends always seem so short? Always. We had a pretty fun yet relaxing weekend. Saturday we watched Penn State destroy Michigan (wooooooooo!!!!) with some friends. Our friend Doug moved to Baltimore a few months ago and he was back this weekend visiting his girlfriend, our friend Paige (aka Jack's mom) so we hung out with them a bit. And that means the puppies got to play with each other! They chased each other, chewed on each other, and Jack even whined to me when Bailey stole his rawhide. I caught up on some much needed sleep this weekend (quite frankly, I'm embarrassed to tell you what time I woke up today). And for dinner tonight I made crock pot buffalo chicken sandwiches. Yum!! We have a regular week ahead of us as Halloween is quickly approaching! We have a few parties lined up and some pretty awesome costumes thanks to Jackie! Stay tuned!
I love this pic. Bailey is like "You play with my dad, I'll bite your neck!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Big 10 football and Halloween!!! I'm looking forward to seeing everyones costumes!