Monday, February 01, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day Success!!

I now have 6 meals in our freezer and plenty of leftovers in the fridge! We were able to make all 5 meals in a little under 3 1/2 hours!! It was more prep work than I had bargained for, but well worth it. And the cooking goes soooooooo much faster when there are 2 people!! Especially when you're adding/mixing ingredients. We are going to try to make this a once a month occurrence. Except next time we decided we would have the husbands clean up in between each recipe while we take a wine break on the couch!
Prep work
Busy bees
The freezer...stuffed!
Enjoying wine after a busy afternoon of cooking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very successful!!! If I offer to do the clean up can I get some freezer meals too??? You know my love of eating other peoples food in exchange for cleaning. I'll have to try that some Sunday.

Sara said...

That's such a good idea! I need to get cooking, but I can assure you that my husband would make more of a mess TRYING to clean up!