Tuesday, June 08, 2010

June Goals

Yikes! It's June already! When did that happen? So, I tried to accomplish May's goal. I think I did a decent job at picking up clutter and getting rid of extra crap. I loaded up 3 + bags for Goodwill, I sold a PT school book on Amazon.com, I'm about to get rid of 2 more textbooks. I cleaned out our extra closet (well, just put stuff away), and kept things relatively clean as we had a friend visit from out of town and had some people over.

I have about 18,000,000 things on my "To Do" list at work that are due this month and next, so I think I'm going to let my personal goals slide again and just try not to get too stressed out at work getting everything done!

I have some exciting events coming up in the next few weeks so stay tuned for updates! I'm not sure how often I'll be able to blog but rest assure there will be some good stories!

No comments: