Sunday, August 08, 2010

Ahhh!!!

Last week was ridiculous. It was so busy, that I almost wrote a post at the beginning of the week letting you know I wouldn't be able to update all week.......and then I ran out of time. But I survived! And to celebrate, Tom cooked me dinner Saturday night (chicken parm...yumm!)

I was feeling pretty good about surviving the week and enjoying the relaxing weekend. And then....this morning.......I saw it..............A GRAY HAIR!!!


LAST WEEK WAS SO STRESSFUL IT GAVE ME A GRAY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I cried. I am not even kidding you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go fill my pill box for the week. (Again, not even kidding).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One or two little gray hairs aren't so bad... writing my thesis did that to me (and I cried, too).