Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And we're moving to...........

.......drumroll please..............



......we don't know!! :/


Tom has been offered a post doc position with a top researcher in his field....in Chicago! The downside? She and her whole lab are moving somewhere else at any point in the next two years. We've known this for a couple of months now, and I keep waiting to blog about it until we know for sure where we're moving!

Considering we still haven't heard anything as of this blog post, we're assuming that we will be moving to Chicago...for a little while at least. I am beyond excited to live in Chicago! I've only been there once, but I completely fell in love with the city and would be so happy to call it "home," even for just a year. But I can't let myself get excited about it because as soon as I find us a place to live, find a job, and a dog park for Bailey we'll probably find out we're moving somewhere else!

Believe me, I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! That's all. I'm so excited to get you guys closer even if its only for a year...