Saturday, August 14, 2010

Currently

Excited about Blue Ridge Mountain Vacation, Fall, Football season
Worried about where exactly we're moving to :/
Reading Various cookbooks...apparently I have a lot
Creating Grocery Budget tips on Frugal Made Fun
Loving Sitting on the balcony watching the rain
Hating busy work weeks (I know I said this last "Currently" but apparently some things aren't changing)
Wondering where I should work whenever we move
Craving
Vacation, a baby? (Whaaaa??? okay I'm not "craving" a baby but I am beginning thinking about how cute they are ;)
Hoping I can spend less than 11 hours each day at work this week
Watching on TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia reruns
Listening to The Dawes

Cooking Meatball Sub Casserole, Tortellini Soup, Rosemary Ranch Chicken in the crock pot
Looking forward to
Penn State vs. Alabama game in Tuscaloosa, Mountain Vacation, Moving???, Seeing Bailey swim in Lake Blue Ridge

1 comment:

Dad said...

Craving Vacation, a baby? (Whaaaa??? okay I'm not "craving" a baby but I am beginning thinking about how cute they are ;) Go for it Anne!