Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Blog Name Contest

I need your help! I need a new blog name and I am at a comlete loss for what to call it! As we will soon be moving from Alabama, I obviously can no longer call my blog "Awesomeanne in Alabama!" I am open to just about anything, but would prefer that the name does not contain a geographic location, as we will most likely be moving again after Tom finishes his post doc.

What's in it for you? If you email me with a name and I choose it to rename my blog, you will win a $25 Chevron gift card! It's not glamorous, I know, but hey...free gas is free gas!

You can leave a comment below or email me at alb245@yahoo.com

Creative minds - get to work!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Keep the polls open, I've got something good coming....

Anonymous said...

Knowing Brian he will suggest something like Beer Busters