Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Update

Soooooo I guess it's time for a new blog entry. I knew this whole "work thing" would drain me and I wouldn't keep up with my blog as much....and it's only my 3rd day! Work is going pretty well. Orientation was boring as hell.....and now I'm just kind of following people around to get a feel for the hospital and learn the ropes.....which will become boring probably by tomorrow because I tend to zone out when I am not actively doing something. But it all seems pretty cool. Everyone seems nice so far, and I'm super excited to start working with the onco kiddos again. I miss them!

Let's see....what else is new.....I got a new phone...I LOVE it. I have the new-every-two with verizon and I can't believe it's been over 2 years since I got my last phone. I remember getting it and thinking "Oh my gosh, I will be MARRIED before I can get a new phone!" and I remember thinking that July 2006 seemed soooo far away! Not anymore :P

Oh yeah, we FINALLY finished all of our thank-you notes (sorry it has taken us so long!) So they will be going out tomorrow.

That's it for now! Sorry it's nothing too exciting! This weekend we plan on venturing into the ghetto to find the like one recycling center B-ham has so I'm sure I'll have some crazy story about that. I'll keep you posted.....

:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not to worry the recycling center isn't too far into the ghetto. Just remember to go during the day.