Friday, July 28, 2006

Wedding dvd

So I watched our wedding dvd last night (Thanks Jackie!) and got all sentimental. It was so fun! I got really sad though because I so thoroughly enjoyed having all of our friends and family there and there won't be anything like that again where everyone gets together all in one place! Maybe we can throw a big 5 year anniversary bash and invite everyone :) And maybe we can do it at Penn State so we can go to a bar and see Velveeta play! I just really valued having everyone together like that. Not to mention the whole thing was an absolute blast :) Ahhh, memories ;P


Tom and I are going to Nashville this weekend. We flew out of there to go to Chrissy and Bill's wedding and ate lunch downtown. We both agreed that it seemed like a cool city and we wanted to go back for a weekend. Then I found out they have this Music City Brewers Festival where they have like 35 breweries from all over the country and you pay like $25 and go in and try all the different beers all day. And they have food and bands/live music too. It's right up our alley. And I loooove microbreweries and trying different beers that I don't usually have access to. We really can't wait. It should be a blast. Hopefully we will be able to make it out Saturday night after the "beer festival" and see some good ol' country bands ;) I'll blog about it next week after we get back.

Then the following weekend we're going to Portland for Dorothy & Juan's wedding. Should be a good time, I've never been to Oregon and rarely get to see Dot & Juan (except weddings) since they moved back to the west coast! Carrie and John are coming too and we're sharing hotel rooms to save some money, so that will be a lot of fun to see them again. Then we have the rest of August off to rest up for FOOTBALL SEASON!!! :) Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

No comments: