Saturday, November 08, 2008

Ugh :(

I'm so sad. How could we lose to Iowa? (No offense Kelly). We played like crap. Tom and I took a big step today and agreed to go watch the game at our friend Stacy's house (who is an Alabama fan) with our friend Kelly (who is an Iowa fan) and with other friends, a few who are PSU fans and a few who are neutral. We had to really monitor ourselves because we couldn't throw anything or scream obscenities. Okay, so maybe we did the latter. WHATEVER. I guess it's better to lose now and hopefully win out and go to the Rose Bowl than go to the National Championship and have to sit back and listen to people talk about how we don't deserve to be there for a month and a half and then get blown out by some SEC or Big 12 team. *sigh*


This picture was taken pre-kickoff. I wanted to document the day but knew if we lost I wouldn't be in a picture taking mood. I was right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a good picture of us and I'm glad you took it before the game.