Wednesday, November 05, 2008

What an election!

What an exciting election! I love when it is so close like that, it makes me feel like my vote actually does count! Obviously I'm happy with the results. There are some things I've found out/realized in the past couple of days that deeply sadden me, but I won't go into detail as to not offend anyone. I wasn't even going to post a blog about the election so I didn't "step on any toes" but then I thought, Hey, it's my blog, and I'm happy with Obama being president :) Regardless of the outcome, I would have blogged either way. AND I didn't even get my free Starbucks coffee!! (Or free krispy kreme donut, or free ben & jerry's scoop of ice cream, or free chick filA). We went to vote at 7 AM but the line was so long I never would have made it through to vote, then go to get my Starbucks, then to work on time for my 8 AM meeting. So we went after work to vote, but the great news was there was absolutely no line! I think we just beat the after work rush. Yay :)

No comments: