Friday, March 06, 2009

Fab Friday!

It's Friday! Yay! I'm not as excited as I should be, considering I have to work tomorrow at my second job, so I decided I would blog about some upcoming events to keep my spirits up while simultaneously reminding myself why I will benefit from tomorrow's profits!



April 18th - Ashley & Tony's wedding on Lake Guntersville

May - 2nd Annual Trip to Destin, FL with Tom

May (???) - Atlanta (Or Nashville??) Beer Tour Trip with friends

June - Pacific Northwest trip for Mags' 30th Bday Bash

July - Birthday Week! I don't know what it will entail yet but something fabulous, I'm sure

August (???) - Possible 2nd Annual Orange Beach trip with friends

September - Cousin Laurel's wedding in Indianapolis

November - Jay & Nicole's wedding in Pittsburgh

No comments: