Friday, March 27, 2009

Fab Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Although I'm not sure how fabulous it will be because 1) it's raining and 2) I have a looooooong day of work ahead of me. But at 6:00 it will be super fabulous! This past week went by in a blur. It was pretty busy at work. And Wednesday night we met up with some new friends from the neighborhood for happy hour. This weekend should be pretty relaxing. We don't have anything major planned (and I don't have to work.........because I quit my second job! More on that later). Tomorrow will be full of errands followed by a haircut (yay) and I'm not sure what Sunday will bring yet. I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll leave you with some before and after pictures of Bailey's newest toy (which is now destroyed).
Tennis Ball Day 1

Tennis Ball Day 2

No comments: