Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I love this day. Mostly because of the association with the color green, which is my favorite color, and the association with the beverage beer, which happens to be one of my favorite beverages :) While there will be plenty of green in my day, there will likely be little to no beer. But that's okay. Because we'll be heading over to our friend Stacy's this Saturday for our annual St. Patty's Day festivities. Plenty of pictures to follow, but here are a couple to get you started!

Also, if you would like a good laugh, please check out this video. About 3 years ago there was a leprechaun siting in Mobile, AL. The amateur sketch is my favorite! And if you would like a catchy tune in your head all day like I now have in mine, check out the remix.

No comments: