Sunday, August 16, 2009

Awesomeness updates

We're back from the beach! We had a great time and I promise I'll update more about it later. I wanted to give you a quick update on all things awesome from last week:

Awesome thing #1 The Poison, Def Leppard, and Cheap Trick concert was POSTPONED! Apparently a family member of one of the band members passed away so they cancelled the concert. They are going to reschedule it but I'm not sure when it will be.

Awesome thing #2 I got promoted to Inpatient PT Team Leader at work!!! Last month our coordinator stepped down leaving her position open, so our current Team Leader applied and was offered the coordinator position. So that left our Team Leader position open. I applied and interviewed, and then was offered the position on Wednesday. I'm really excited and look forward to this opportunity!!

Awesome thing #3 Second Annual Orange Beach Trip with friends was a HUGE success! I'll post about it more tomorrow or Tuesday. We had a blast and it was a very relaxing vacation.

No comments: